Del Vento, Jr.
Benjamin M. Del Vento, Jr. is an experienced plaintiff's personal injury lawyer who joined the family firm in 1999. As a New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Civil Trial Attorney, Ben Jr. handles automobile accident, premises liability, trucking accident, product liability, construction accident, real estate, criminal and municipal court matters and both medical and legal malpractice cases.
Ben Jr. began his career in 1994 as the law clerk to the Hon. Eugene J. Codey, Jr., P.J.Cv. in New Jersey Superior Court, Essex County. Upon completion of the clerkship, Ben was sworn in as an Assistant Essex County Prosecutor in 1995, trying criminal jury trials. He received his undergraduate degree from Bucknell University and attended law school at Widener University School of Law. Ben Jr. is admitted to practice in New Jersey, New York, United States Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Ben Jr. is a successful trial attorney fighting for people injured in all types of accidents. Ben Jr. covers the cases throughout the state and has appeared in all 21 counties of the state of New Jersey and he also regularly appears in U.S. District Court of New Jersey and the New York state courts.
- Personal Injury
- Municipal Courts
- Real Estate
- New Jersey, 1994
- New York, 1996
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1994
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1990
- Major: History and Political Geography
- New Jersey State Bar Association, 1995 to Present
- Essex County Bar Association , 1995 to Present
- American Bar Association, 1995 to Present
Certified Legal Specialties
- Civil Trial Attorney , New Jersey Supreme Court, 2017
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil
- Superior Court - Law Clerk to Hon. Eugene J. Codey, J.S.C., Law Clerk, 1994 to 1995
- Essex County Prosecutor's Office, Assistant Prosecutor, 1995 to 1999