Matthew D. Del Vento is an experienced plaintiff's personal injury attorney and workers' compensation attorney with over twenty years experience. Matt handles workers compensation cases from inception through trial. He has represented injured workers throughout the Workers' Compensation Courts of the State of New Jersey. Matt also handles personal injury matters for individuals injured in automobile accidents, slip and falls (premises liability), trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, construction accidents and dog bites. In addition, he handles social security disability claims.
Matt is a successful attorney who works tirelessly representing injured clients in all types of accidents throughout the State of New Jersey. Matt is admitted to practice in New Jersey,, United States Supreme Court, United State Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and the United State District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Workers Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- New Jersey
- Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Major: Economics and Political Science
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, Present
- Essex County Bar Association, Member, Present
- American Bar Association, Member, Present
Fraternities or Sororities
- Delta Upsilon